Wednesday, March 4, 2009

A New Home

Finding a new home is never easy, in fact it is next to impossible. You would think that from impossible's doorstep you could see your new home, but impossible has a big yard. In fact, impossible has infinity acres. Not only does it have infinity acres, but there is no map for impossible and she/he is never home. You get lost at impossible's doorstep, and lost quite frankly, lost is a lame friend. He is always hanging out at impossible's doorstep, just waiting for you to come by so he can filch off of your emotions. Best to just stay away from impossible all together, although the infinity acres to come and go as you please is there, nothing really happens except getting lost. Although they do say sometimes you have to get lost to find yourself, which can be true, lost can help you find that. He can sometimes take you to self creation's doorstep and tell you to begin again, and once you start lost hitchhikes back to impossible, because there is always someone going to impossible.
What was I talking about again? Ah, yes. The search for a new home, anyways, impossible to find directly from impossibles. You definitely have to come from self-creations doorstep, because a new home has to be built. I found a place to start building mine today, it seemed unfriendly at first, but that's because I was carrying around lost, and nobody really likes that guy. Let's face it, he is that guy who shows up at the party that everyone would wish leaves, and if he came with you they are going to blame you, even though sometimes its not your fault. I dropped lost off a few days ago, so when i walked into what i assumed would be an un-friendly place, it was not. They were like oh this guy again, he probably brought lost, wait a sec... Nope, he's alone and seems to be fine with that, interesting. Thus I was handed a shovel, and told to start digging, Gemini I suggest you start digging! Sorry sounded like a horror scope for a second, I kid because I love. I was very happy to recieve a shovel, and now I will begin laying my foundation as far away from impossible's house as possible.

No comments:

Post a Comment