Wednesday, July 15, 2009

The future of the blog

I believe that this personal journalish blog is going to have to become its own entity, as this one is taken over by all happenings and followings of the book. I think mostly because people might falsely relate it to the novel, which is completely different from my lazy blogging. I like having no grammatical pressure on the blog, perhaps this one will become a professional one that I take a little more time with and it will connect to my other lazy bloggages.
I did one of the most painful things the other day, I read my own book. It was heart-wrenching, at first all I could see were mistakes; this doesn't flow well, the tense here is off, Ahhh!! I almost cried I was doubting myself soo much, but then, then I kept reading. I feel back in love with my dialogue; I think it and story will save me. The flaws I have as a writer I can see clearly, and I can work on, which is great. I have an amazingly creative mind, and once I master description and flow I believe I will be a great writer. In the meantime, I think the book will gain a cult following, it is one of a kind, and a killer first intro into the literary world. This will give me the energy and connection with people I need to dive back into the next one, which will be a threat to all contemporary fantasy writers.
Then I will proceed to the third book; the third book is gonna rock, I'm not going to lie to you. It's a pivotal point in both charactor's storylines, it is also where I am thinking of bringing back in the first two chapters of the first novel. This is where I will be at my best, and so will the story, this is where I have a chance at greatness. It is my dream to write something great that generations to come talk about, that people love, and that helps us evolve as beings. I dream that at this point in the series I will reach that level, and I hope you guys are with me, reading all the way. Even if that doesn't happen, just writing something that gets a few people into a new world and helps them through their day would be fantastic.
That's about as far as I have mapped out. So, now it's time to get back to promotions and such, and split the blog. I hope you dream as strong as I do, and that your wishes become even more true.

No comments:

Post a Comment